Friday, August 3, 2012

ARTWALK TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

It's been a few months since I've participated in a Village of the Arts monthly ArtWalk, but I'll be here waiting for you this weekend. And I won't be alone.


To get an idea of what I'll be baking to order (starting Sept 10th)  stop by & taste a piece of  Tante's Apple Cake. This  classic Jewish style cake goes perfectly with a cup of coffee or tea because it isn't overly sweet. Its light crumb embraces cinnamon laced apples throughout. Not for sale, free samples only until we run out.

MANGO SEASON came early & I've been making my famous Keitt Mango Chutney. Stop by and taste a sample. I love chutney because you can do so many things with it...sandwich spread, salad dressing, sauce ingredient. As an example, I've made a batch of Curried Mango Dip. Try it on a homemade Double Sesame Cracker and see what I mean. The chutney, as well as an assortment of other jams I've made, are all available in handy 8oz jars. Many of the mangoes on the tree are ready to be picked. $1.50/medium or $2/large.

Did I mention the Chocolate Orgasms...for those in the know I don't have to say anything else. For the newbies, they're incredible cookies whose main ingredient is Belgium Bittersweet Chocolate. For serious chocoholics, and their very best friends, only!

Can't be BONNIBAKES without Breadstix, the item that launched my business in 1997. This week there are two flavors:  Rosemary Parmigiano or Olive & Feta

Stop by the blue tent in my driveway at 932 12th St W, next door to Sweets' Bakehouse (who will be grilling yummy things outside Friday night).

If you'd like to join the email list send a request to bonnibakes@gmail.com

Have a great weekend !!

Hugs from my kitchen,
Bonni

No comments:

Post a Comment